Finding a trusted resource for your online backup is not just important for your day-to-day business, it can be crucial insurance that your business will keep operating even if the worst happens.
Unlike in-house backup systems, you or your tech people never have to transport tapes offsite. If you're leasing backup servers, you can let them go, or if you're thinking about buying servers to back up your systems, you can take that investment out of your budget completely.
Online backup with Tekkers, a company based in Fareham and supporting a growing customer base in Hampshire and West Sussex, also means:
- You have IT experts in your time zone,
- Our experts speak your language,
- We're able to assist with services that consistently go above and beyond your need.
Some benefits to online backup include:
- Never having to change tapes again
- No need for in-house servers
- Full automation of the process, no need for in-house intervention
- Single source of business continuity in a disaster
- Little upfront investment, reasonable monthly payments.
Tekkers also supplies an annual disaster recovery testing option, ensuring your procedures, recovery time objectives and recovery point objectives stay up-to-date in a rapidly changing business environment. You'll be able to sleep at night knowing that rapid restoration of your organization's key operating processes are available in the event of a large-scale disaster.
With Tekkers IT in your disaster recovery arsenal, proving your business continuity plan is in place allows you to work with government or large corporation standards, as well.
Annual disaster recovery testing benefits:
- Adjusts to inner-organization modifications, such as data growth, as well as outside environment changes, including regulatory processes.
- Allows your business to predict how long recovery will take, by testing out accurate scenarios.
- Keeps documentation up-to-date, from restoration steps to predictable issues and resolutions.
- Keeps disaster recovery at the forefront for IT personnel as well as the rest of the business.
These are just a few of the benefits of online backup with disaster recovery annual testing. For more information, or to discuss how we can resolve your IT issues, contact us today.